Our Testing Services include:
- Comprehensive Educational Evaluation
- Academic Achievement
- Intelligence Testing
- ADHD Evaluation
If you answer "yes" to any of the following questions, our Testing & Evaluation Services may provide the answers you need:
- Are you concerned about your child's progress in school?
- Are you concerned that your child may have a reading or math disability?
- Do you need assistance determining how to help your child?
- Does your child display an inability to "be still" or focus?
- Does your child display behaviors that are significantly different from peers?
- Does your child have an unusual difficulty concentrating/focusing on necessary tasks?
- Do you feel that your child displays characteristics of giftedness?
- Do you feel that your child could benefit from specialized programs or advanced placement classes offered for intellectually gifted students?
- Do you feel your child could benefit from specialized programs or advanced placement classes offered for intellectually gifted students?
You may schedule an initial consultation session to discuss the academic and/or behavioral history of the individual and to make a determination about the assessments needed. An array of evaluation options is available to help determine an appropriate diagnosis, as well as, begin the process of determining helpful interventions. A licensed psychometrist and educator will provide the individualized evaluations and recommendations. Our goal is to give individuals and families the tools to function to their highest potentials.
Call our office at 601-949-1949 for an Initial Consultation appointment.