Rejoice Bible Study for Moms
Next Meeting:Monday, Feb 15
9:00am - 11:00pm
Meeting Frequency:Every Monday, from 01/11/2016 to 04/25/2016, 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Location:First Baptist Jackson
A mom's Bible study and support group.
"What Love Is - The Letters of 1, 2, and 3 John" by Kelly Minter
The letters of 1, 2, & 3 John were written to
- encourage followers of Jesus to remain faithful to the truth
- challenge followers to look at contrasting themes such as walking in the light instead of darkness, truth versus lies and deception
- teach us that we need to love God more than the world
- teach the meaning of true fellowship and community rather than shallowness.
This study reveals not only the heart of John but also the heart of Jesus.
* Free preschool childcare registration available: Call 601.949.1997
Led by Mary Ann Cope, Maridel Ingram, Mary Lee Steele, and Beth Aldridge
Questions, contact Mary Ann at