Run for the Son 5K
Saturday, August 02, 2014, 7:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Contact:Bruce Warf |
Designed with the family in mind, participants of all ages can join in the 5K Run, 5K Walk, 1 mile Fun Run, or the Tot Trot.
- New Course Route (click to enlarge)
- Online Registration
- Printable Registration Form
- 2014 Photo Library
Age-group champions will be awarded a beautiful custom-designed medallion created uniquely for 2014. (Prior year medals shown at right)
- 5K Run and Walk: (Male and Female) Overall, Masters, Grand Masters, Senior Masters, FBCJ Member, Teams, 14 and under, 15‐19, 20‐24, 25‐29, 30‐34, 35‐39, 40‐44, 45‐49, 50‐54, 55‐59, 60‐64, 65‐69, and 70‐over.
- One Mile Fun Run: (Male and Female) Overall, 0‐6, 7‐9, 10‐12, 13‐15, and 16‐over.
- Tot Trot: Every child is a winner
- Packet Pickup: Friday Noon to 7:00 pm / Saturday at 6:00 am
- Walk-Up Registration opens at 6:00 am
- 5K Run/Walk - 7:30 am
- 1 Mile Fun Run - immediately following 5K
- Tot Trot - immediately following 1 Mile Fun Fun
- Awards Ceremony and Door Prizes given out following Tot Trot in Fellowship Hall East (First Floor via State Street entrance doors)
- 5K Run - $20 pre-registration, $25 race day
- 5K Walk - $20 pre-registration, $25 race day
- 1 Mile Fun Run - $10 pre-registration, $15 race day
- Tot Trot - $10 (2-5 year old 100 yard dash)
- Family Max - $65 (immediate family members)
- Team - $75 (Teams must pre-register. See more team info below.)
If you are part of a team, you should put your team name and team members on the registration form. Teams must pre-register. No teams will be taken race day. All teams must have at least three members, but no more than five. Each team member will run/walk the entire race. The top three times from each team will be used to calculate results. Each team member must fill out a registration from and sign waiver. Call 601-949-1947 for more information or email
Benefitting Mission First
Race proceeds benefit Mission First. Mission First operates the West Park Community Ministry Center in Jackson, which hosts a Legal Aid Office, a Medical/Dental Clinic and wellness programs for area residents. School programs, sports teams and emergency response are also provided.
We appreciate our Race Sponsors
- 2014 Race Results - August 2, 2014 | Pictures (Listed by the MS Track Club)
- 2013 Race Results - August 3, 2013 | Pictures (Listed by the MS Track Club)
- 2012 Race Results - August 4, 2012 (Listed by the MS Track Club)