CentriKid Camp Summer 2014
Monday, July 07, 2014 - Friday, July 11, 2014
Contact:Zach Zettler |
CentriKid is a five-day, four-night camp for 3rd–6th graders to experience the time of their lives and learn more about the message of Jesus Christ! From the future sports star to the young scientist to the rising chef, every kid gets to participate in exciting activities of their choice. Camps are staffed by college and seminary students who can’t wait to hang out with your kids and love to share Christ through every aspect of camp!
Payment and Registration Information
Space is limited to 56 individuals, including chaperons.
- Cost of camp before May 18: $240 per child; $120/chaperon
- Cost after May 18: $255 per child.
- Final payment deadline: June 1
- Cost includes transportation via charter bus.
- A non-refundable deposit of $50 will hold spot for participant.
- You may pay online; or checks may be payable to First Baptist Jackson.
Info Pack and Medical Release
A camp packet, including a CentriKid medical release form, will be mailed to parents upon registration and receipt of the nonrefundable deposit of $50. Medical release forms must be signed before a notary. Notaries are available at First Baptist Jackson.
We will hold a parent meeting on Sunday, July 6, for parents of all campers. Please mark your calendar to attend this info meeting.