Super Summer for Students
Monday, July 17, 2017 - Friday, July 21, 2017
Contact:Sharon Wu |
Super Summer is not for everyone in the youth group. It is designed for students who personally have a desire to grow spiritually. Students come to Super Summer knowing that they will be challenged not only to grow, but to actively share their faith with others. Church leaders are responsible for sending only students that meet the requirements set forth for participation.
- Location: Mississippi College
- Cost: $215 - a non-refundable deposit of $75 must be paid by January 29th.
Super Summer Mississippi is sponsored by the Mississippi Baptist Convention. They have set all the requirements and expect each participating church to allow only students who meet the requirements to attend the event. We take our integrity in this matter very seriously. We wish students who want to attend will all be able to make it, but ALL requirements must be met in order for your student to be able to attend. Here are the requirements:
- Complete and turn in your application form, contract and deposit by January 29.
- You must have 70% attendance on Sunday Morning Bible Study and 50% attendance on Wed. Night Student Worship (Jan.-June)
- Must attend Summer Camp (June 19-23) at Orange Beach
- 2 References filled out by someone that does not attend First Baptist Jackson. This can be your teacher, coach, campus ministry leader, etc. Must turn in by March 10.
- Memorize the whole chapter of Psalm 139 by May 31.
- Must share your testimony
- Must at least participate in one of “We Love Jackson” projects before Super Summer
Application Form and References Form
Completed applications must be emailed by January 29th to Student Ministry Assistant Sharon Wu ( ).