Men's Conference with Steve Arterburn
Friday, April 04, 2014 - Saturday, April 05, 2014
You (or a man in your life) will not want to miss First Baptist Jackson's 2014 Men's Conference, featuring Steve Arterburn. Designed for men of all ages, this conference will focus on the topic "Big Words Make Big Men: Integrity, Competence & Character".
Be prepared to laugh. Invite a friend you can encourage. Bring your son or your dad. Pray for Steve and those who will hear.
Click below to hear a word from Steve:
- Boys as young as 10 are invited if accompanied by a parent
- You may buy your tickets online now (choose "Register" above) or on Sunday mornings at First Baptist Jackson (2nd Floor Kiosk).
- On the day of the event, online tickets sales will close at noon, but tickets can be purchased at the door.
- Friday night: 6:00 - 9:00 pm | Includes dinner
- Saturday: 9:00 am - noon | Includes light breakfast
For questions, contact Don Waller at 601-946-1290.
About Stephen Arterburn
Steve Arterburn is a best-selling author and nationally known public speaker. His books include Every Man’s Battle, Lose It for Life, Healing Is A Choice and his latest books, Is This the One? and Walking Into Walls. With over 7,000,000 books in print he has been writing about God’s truth since 1984.
Steve has spoken at national media venues such as Oprah, Inside Edition, Good Morning America, CNN Live, The New York Times, USA Today, US News & World Report, ABC World News Tonight, and ironically in GQ magazine and Rolling Stone magazine.
In August 2000, Steve was inducted into the National Speakers Association’s Hall of Fame.
Steve serves as a teaching pastor at Heartland Church in Indianapolis, Indiana and resides with his family in McCordsville, Indiana.